Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Welcome to FutureGarageForum.com, introduce yourself!

Welcome to FutureGarageForum.com, introduce yourself!

Future Garage Music Discussion, Debate, Appreciation etc..

Re: Welcome to FutureGarageForum.com

Postby ishem » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:24 am

Hello everyone,

As a new member of this interesting forum I introduce myself. I'm Ishem, 25, from Brussels (Belgium) I've been into music for a long time (Learned classical guitar from my childhood till my early 20). I tried many times to approach electronic music. First around 16 but didn't have the guts and motivation to go on (I was in a "rock band"). Then at university I dug into Reason and Ableton live and I went on like this for 2 years but dropped again to learn Pure Data and do abstract things. Right now, it's been 1 year that I'm producing non stop, discovering new things about Ableton and Pro-Tools (my main DAW for mixing, Ableton is more a composing tool for me). I've still A LOT to learn especially about mixing :P

So far I've put on the Internet only remixes from contest I took part in but nothing totally mine for the moment!

I can't define my music because of many many influences :)

You have a preview of my work in my signature.

Cheers!
ishem

Postby ChuChuDJ » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:01 pm

ehbrums1 wrote:Do you happen to know the producer pika pika

Me? I don't think so! Who is he/she?
ChuChuDJ

Postby ehbrums1 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:59 pm

ChuChuDJ wrote:

get it, pika pika chu chu........
ehbrums1

Postby ChuChuDJ » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:47 am

ehbrums1 wrote:
ChuChuDJ wrote:

get it, pika pika chu chu........

Hah :P
ChuChuDJ

Postby soignetesoreilles » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Hello Everybody!

Not my first time here but its my first post!

I have a blog since 1year around Future Bass and Sound and we launch recently a netlabel to promote new talents producers around bass music.

Take a look on the blog: http://www.soignetesoreilles.com/

Big up to the forum who gives me a lot of inspiration.

STO
soignetesoreilles

Re: Welcome to FutureGarageForum.com, introduce yourself!

Postby dandaman1990 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:32 pm

HI Guys and girls,

Im dan, im 22 and I live in kent

Only just starting out in producing as its been a life long passion but just getting into it now.

I currently have a Hp Laptop with beats audio and 16gb ram with an AMD 10 processor running Ableton live and Fl studio Trails until i figure out which is best for me
dandaman1990

Postby blnd! » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Hey y'all welcome aboard!
blnd!

Postby Rufus_FrequentFlyers » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:06 pm

dandaman1990 wrote:
I currently have a Hp Laptop with beats audio and 16gb ram with an AMD 10 processor running Ableton live and Fl studio Trails until i figure out which is best for me

I wish I had 16gb of ram :cry: Ableton is starting to struggle with only 2.
Ruairidh
Hollow Legs & 1/3 of Frequent Flyers
[Facebook][Soundcloud][Twitter]

Mr.Beeb - What You Do (Hollow Legs Remix) [FREE DL]
http://soundcloud.com/hollow_legs/mr-beeb-what-you-do-hollow
Rufus_FrequentFlyers

Welcome to FutureGarageForum.com, introduce yourself!

Postby dandaman1990 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Go to a website called mrmemory.co.uk or crucial and type in ya computer or laptop details and it will tell you what te maximum your computer can take and its normally very cheap :)
dandaman1990

Postby Rufus_FrequentFlyers » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:21 am

dandaman1990 wrote:Go to a website called mrmemory.co.uk or crucial and type in ya computer or laptop details and it will tell you what te maximum your computer can take and its normally very cheap :)

Cheers for the tip dude but I know mine will only take 3gb tops and I've priced it before. I'm really thinking about a new laptop for Live 9. Mine needs too much done to it right now: New fan, new keyboard, new OS and ram upgrade. All adds up and ram is bottom of the list. I just reckon it'll be better to spring for a new lappy rather than stretching out the life of this one for another year or so (at 6 years old I feel like it's done me proud).
Ruairidh
Hollow Legs & 1/3 of Frequent Flyers
[Facebook][Soundcloud][Twitter]

Mr.Beeb - What You Do (Hollow Legs Remix) [FREE DL]
http://soundcloud.com/hollow_legs/mr-beeb-what-you-do-hollow
Rufus_FrequentFlyers

Postby Spatial Abuse » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm Spatial Abuse, a dubstep/future garage/ general 130-140bpm bass producer based in Manchester, UK.
I'm here mainly for production discussions, but i will doubtlessly be plugging myself in the my tunes sections too!
I have been producing for about 10 years (i'm not too good though) so i will happily share what i have learned with all of ya fine people!
Cheers
Spatial Abuse

Postby blnd! » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Spatial Abuse wrote:Hi everyone!
I'm Spatial Abuse, a dubstep/future garage/ general 130-140bpm bass producer based in Manchester, UK.
I'm here mainly for production discussions, but i will doubtlessly be plugging myself in the my tunes sections too!
I have been producing for about 10 years (i'm not too good though) so i will happily share what i have learned with all of ya fine people!
Cheers

Hey, welcome on the forum!
blnd!

Postby Thirtyfour » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Ahoy! I'm Jan, 22, from Italy. I found out about this place a few days ago and signed up instantly. I'm so glad to be part of such a beautiful community and this is actually the first time I get in touch with other producers so I'm sure this will be a great experience. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can offer and what this site can offer to me.

If you wanna listen to some tunes of mine check out my signature!

Cheerz
Soundcloud - Facebook
Every tune is Free Download, if you like my stuff all I ask you in return is following me on Soundcloud and/or liking my FB page so you won't miss any upload!

Highlight
My last EP Mountains, released 28/03/2014
Thirtyfour

Postby Alchemist » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey, I'm just casual human being from Finland.
I listen to wide scale of music, from some classical till selected pieces of metal.

I've been into electronic music for some years, after devoting for prog rock. Dubstep hit me big time. Future-garage hit me maybe even deeper.
I could listen to Burial's, Phaeleh's and A6snt's tunes endlessly.
Thus, I'm writing this post right now on this very forum.
I'm not really a producer, though I have made some stuff with Ableton, Reason and FL. I'm just interested in the scene and up to some great music.
I already love 'Free tunes' -thread.

'Nuff said, that's me.
Alchemist

Postby sitReaLM » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:58 am

ez m8s i been makin sik hip hap beats 4 yrs

been lookin to expan my repertwar & seen this future shit

looks kool place m9s nice 2 meet u all

:D :D :D
sitReaLM

PreviousNext

Return to Future Garage