Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - TUNE ID thread [post id reqs here]

TUNE ID thread [post id reqs here]

Future Garage Music Discussion, Debate, Appreciation etc..

Re: DJ EZ - tune ID (audio added)

Postby Furiouz » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:12 am

Furiouz @ Sub FM - Tues 4-6 PM GMT [UKG/House/Future Garage]
Furiouz

Need help identifying this song

Postby ChunkyGerbil » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:34 pm

sup bros, do you know what this song is?

http://vimeo.com/28453272
ChunkyGerbil

Re: TUNE ID thread [post id reqs here]

Postby Indica » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:34 pm

ChunkyGerbil wrote:sup bros, do you know what this song is?

aaaah heard that track on youtube literaly the other day! Will scour my history for it..
Indica

Postby Spoox777 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi to all. I'm a newbie here. I was hoping somebody may be able to help ID this choon for me please

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/15225124/file.html

Thanks in advance
Spoox777

Re: Need help identifying this song

Postby Bhava » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kbsjJ-GXvo

absolutely beautiful tune.

:D
Bhava

Re: Need help identifying this song

Postby beebmun » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Bhava wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kbsjJ-GXvo

absolutely beautiful tune.

:D

Aye it's an amazing tune!
beebmun

Postby P-SNO » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Could someone please ID the first tune before "FIll Your Coffee" I found it after Sub:Stance and have since then spaced on the name... sounds like appleblim/arkist+kidkut/gatekeeper?!?!? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
P-SNO

Postby 88:88 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:17 am

does anybody know the first track that Jon Hopkins drops on the Low End Theory Podcast episode 19?

thanks
88:88

TUNE ID needed for tune dropped at Submerse at weekend

Postby lskywalka » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Any help with tune ID would be amazing please. I went to see Kanji Kinetic and Submerse at the Volks in Brighton last weekend 12 November, and was actually one best nights been too in a long time. Every tune dropped was sick but the one tune I remember avin it too and lovin was a tune with my best description being.

Vocals of someone sayin Enter the ninja or gimme a ninja over and over. With a Oldskool hardcore piano kinda breakdown. After like 4 bars a breakbeat comes over top like 92 hardcore beats. Then the the vocals are added and drops into a wonky bassline/house kinda bit and possibly a garage beat. Was so so sick.

My mate said its a remix of DIE ANTWORLD - En ter the ninja but i listened to loadsa remixs and none of them are it.

Any help would be amazing please. Dunno if it was jus a live ting they pulled off or if was actually a tune but i need hear it again ... BAD!!!!
lskywalka

Looking for a track

Postby snake007 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:29 am

Hi there im new to this forum!

Im having a hard time trying to find a certain garage track, I only know a bit of the lyrics so Its all I have to work with, I was wondering if any of you know it- Its a female singer and it goes like : Im yours, your mine, you touch me deep inside.

Thats all I know, I cant seem to find it but I know it was on a garage cd.

Thanks
snake007

2 Track ID's

Postby nielsjeanty » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Hello guys,

I recorded and uploaded this movie quickly just to make the audio easy streamable. I recorded the audio a few years ago, I dont even remember from what source, but now that I'm getting into the future garage/uk garage scene I'm really starting to wonder what the track ID is. The track's are actually much more uk garage than future garage but I still hope you guys can/want to help me out. I'm talking about the track between 1:43 and 4:01 , and the last track starting from 4:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9swvNkiFac

Thanks
nielsjeanty

Re: 2 Track ID's

Postby Furiouz » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:16 pm

nielsjeanty wrote:Hello guys,

I recorded and uploaded this movie quickly just to make the audio easy streamable. I recorded the audio a few years ago, I dont even remember from what source, but now that I'm getting into the future garage/uk garage scene I'm really starting to wonder what the track ID is. The track's are actually much more uk garage than future garage but I still hope you guys can/want to help me out. I'm talking about the track between 1:43 and 4:01 , and the last track starting from 4:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9swvNkiFac

Thanks

Track starting @ 1:43 is Rose Windross & Kele Le Roc – "Givin U (What You Want)" (W Records)
Furiouz @ Sub FM - Tues 4-6 PM GMT [UKG/House/Future Garage]
Furiouz

Postby Musley » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am

I'm looking for ID of a track at 1:57 in latest Whistla's show:

http://www.mixcloud.com/whistla/end-of- ... mber-2011/
Musley

Postby blnd! » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Musley wrote:I'm looking for ID of a track at 1:57 in latest Whistla's show:

http://www.mixcloud.com/whistla/end-of- ... mber-2011/

i think he's gnna post the TL soon
blnd!

Song ID?

Postby Badform » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Very vague question but theres a recent tune that sounds similar to the stuff boddika and joy orbison do together with a repeat vocal sample saying "insane insane insane" ?
Badform

PreviousNext

Return to Future Garage