Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Night Tracks

Night Tracks

Future Garage Music Discussion, Debate, Appreciation etc..

Night Tracks

Postby garethom » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Got round to starting a blog, something I've wanted to do for quite a while now.

I'm conscious of how many music blogs are already out there, and I don't wanna be another blog where there's just sporadic posts of youtube videos of 5 year old tracks and nothing written about them.

Gonna be focusing primarily on bass-heavy, dark music, from the dungeon sound to garage to ambient sounds. There will also be a few posts outside of music to shake things up every now and then.

Got a few interviews and guest mixes lined up already, so keep checking back if you're interested. :D

http://night-tracks.blogspot.com/
Last edited by garethom on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark, garage/dubstep/house/techno/ambient/minimal music blog. Free downloads, interviews and guest mixes.
Night Tracks Soundcloud - Night Tracks Bandcamp - My Soundcloud
garethom

Re: Night Tracks Blog

Postby muroidea » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Put a tune in a Dropbox that I think will be perfect for you. One called 'Rain'.

I love tunes that sound like night time, so looking forward to seeing what you put up!
muroidea

Postby garethom » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Thanks for the support, the track is great, massive respect!
Dark, garage/dubstep/house/techno/ambient/minimal music blog. Free downloads, interviews and guest mixes.
garethom

Postby Bhava » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:29 pm

just sent some tracks your way. hope there the right fit.
Bhava

Postby garethom » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Appreciate it, some top music coming from the people that have sent some my way so far. Keep your eyes peeled for the regular mixes.
garethom

Postby garethom » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 am

Couple of new interviews posted up in the past few days, and have quite a few lined up for the coming weeks.

Check it out for mixes, previews and free downloads. Big up all for the support.

http://night-tracks.blogspot.com
garethom

Postby garethom » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Just posted up a great interview with J-One.

He's provided us with a sweet guest mix and an ESSENTIAL free download (not exaggerating there! It really is great).

Check it out here!
garethom

Postby Inofaith » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:38 am

Linked you a track via your dropbox with a message on it. Hope you like it and suits your blog.
Inofaith

Postby Whyrez » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:49 am

Got an email address mate? I don't really go for dropbox stuff!
Whyrez

Postby garethom » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Whyrez wrote:Got an email address mate? I don't really go for dropbox stuff!

Sure, will PM it over.
garethom

Postby garethom » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Interview with Gage and a guest mix over at Night Tracks. Check it out!
garethom

Postby garethom » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 am

Venture - Heart Strings - Out today!

Night Shift Collective member Venture drops his second album, that is perfect for night time listening, with deep, rolling bass and lush pads, all merging together over intricate drum work. You can bag it as a name your price download here

From Sub-Radar:

"The debut by Birmingham (UK) artist Venture is just what you'd expect if you've been following the blog, it's pretty much the epitome of night music. Chilled, lush, deep and at times eerie, multiple listens are almost inevitable for me.

Best part, as usual, is that he made the great executive decision to make the album name your price! So there's no excuse for you not to scoop this, one way or the other. Headphones and dim light are essential."

Out to all who download!
garethom

Postby Inofaith » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:04 am

Been listening to that all night last nigt, really lush.

And as said, there's no reason to not download it. A whole album for whatever you want to give. :O woa
Inofaith

Postby garethom » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Inofaith wrote:Been listening to that all night last nigt, really lush.

And as said, there's no reason to not download it. A whole album for whatever you want to give. :O woa

Many thanks man. Get on it people, you have nothing to lose! :lol:
garethom

Postby garethom » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Interview and free download of 'Skylit Pines' from eplp. Check it out here

http://soundcloud.com/night-tracks/eplp-skylit-pines-free-dl-in

Big up!
garethom

Next

Return to Future Garage