Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Remixes of tunes from 30s, 40s, 50s, etc

Remixes of tunes from 30s, 40s, 50s, etc

Future Garage Music Discussion, Debate, Appreciation etc..

Remixes of tunes from 30s, 40s, 50s, etc

Postby decklyn » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:47 am

Hey,
Are there any memorable remixes in any genre at all (but esp. fg, 2step, etc - I think it fits the genre well) of tunes from the 30s, 40s, 50s etc you quite like? Esp charleston type stuff.

Turning 30 - need some dirty 30s tunes.

Cheers!
decklyn

Re: Remixes of tunes from 30s, 40s, 50s, etc

Postby blnd! » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:25 pm

decklyn wrote:Hey,
Are there any memorable remixes in any genre at all (but esp. fg, 2step, etc - I think it fits the genre well) of tunes from the 30s, 40s, 50s etc you quite like? Esp charleston type stuff.

Turning 30 - need some dirty 30s tunes.

Cheers!

cant think of any, most of them tunes are better as they are anyway

i think Clueless remixed couple older tunes and released a bootleg album but dont remeber what was it actually
blnd!

Postby Whyrez » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:16 pm

I did a remix of 'Place For Us' from Westside story... It's come down from Soundcloud now but I plan to release it on my forthcoming album hopefully.. If you're still looking when that's done I'll come back here. :D
Whyrez

Re: I get ask about love spell

Postby Whyrez » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:47 pm

JEONEERED wrote:Remember that decide the potency of spells great goals in addition to painstaking observance regarding procedures miraculous! By getting started with the actual appreciate spells, emphasis for a thoughts along with energy were being guided towards object of your closeness. On the other hand as a consequence of thoughts involving belief and appreciate that non secular devoid of the 1st a couple of aspects is compared to soup without having salt. Until you health care directly about intercourse, and here is your magic goes away wonderful!

magia miłosna
love spell
белая магия

Lay off them BOT-E's buddy :shock:
Whyrez

Re: I get ask about love spell

Postby blnd! » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:58 pm

his magic just went away wonderful! :D
blnd!

Postby Elitelennon117 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Whyrez wrote:I did a remix of 'Place For Us' from Westside story... It's come down from Soundcloud now but I plan to release it on my forthcoming album hopefully.. If you're still looking when that's done I'll come back here. :D

link?
Elitelennon117

Return to Future Garage