Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Anyone in Georgia willing to get something together?

Anyone in Georgia willing to get something together?

Events in North America

Anyone in Georgia willing to get something together?

Postby Lineages » Fri May 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Title says it all. I'd like to work out starting something with the FG scene down here... even though there isn't one, and hardly anyone, if anyone at all, knows what it is.

But if you're in Georgia, and you're up for discussing about getting something going, let me know! 8-)
http://soundcloud.com/lineages/sets/good-shit-13/

Free EP. Click it, click it, click it:
Lineages

Re: Anyone in Georgia willing to get something together?

Postby abbot » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:26 pm

The Atlanta Dubstep guys are pretty diverse and I've heard Garage style stuff from people they book as well. I'd love to hear more. I've been playing Garage since 2000 and just moved to ATL last year. Never thrown my own show, but have played countless over the years.
abbot

Postby Lineages » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:40 pm

abbot wrote:The Atlanta Dubstep guys are pretty diverse and I've heard Garage style stuff from people they book as well. I'd love to hear more. I've been playing Garage since 2000 and just moved to ATL last year. Never thrown my own show, but have played countless over the years.

Ya, I know SOME of the ATL Dubstep dudes are diverse, but I really wanna work out a show for FG, or experimental stuff.
Sort of wanna make a low end theory-like show for the east coast lol.
http://soundcloud.com/lineages/sets/good-shit-13/

Free EP. Click it, click it, click it:
Lineages

Postby Fry-B » Wed May 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Lineages wrote:Title says it all. I'd like to work out starting something with the FG scene down here... even though there isn't one, and hardly anyone, if anyone at all, knows what it is.

But if you're in Georgia, and you're up for discussing about getting something going, let me know! 8-)

I'm moving to Athens, GA in July to begin grad work but would be very interested in getting the FG movement going. My buddy and I are in the initial stages of planning a Whistla US tour. We could use all hands on deck for this one.
Fry-B

Postby DFENDR » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Likewise, I may be around the Atlanta area for Grad work this upcoming fall. While I don't make strictly "future garage," I believe I have a similar sound and am immensely active and interested in this community and style of music.

What's the scene looking like down there? Any good clubs, artists, labels etc. I should know about? Anyone on here?
Facebook / Soundcloud / Twitter

DFENDR - "Capture" (Original Mix)
http://soundcloud.com/dfendr/capture-original-mix
Out now on CK Division.
Buy it now on: iTunes || Beatport
DFENDR

Return to USA & Canada